Thursday, May 31, 2007

STRIKE!!


I love baseball. I understand the rules. I understand the basics. I get baseball. I think I practically grew up on a softball field, so a baseball field feels like home. Of course he plays all sports, but baseball is the only one that I even get the rules. I have watched 6 years of soccer games and I still don't know what "off sides" means. Maybe that is why I get so involved in his baseball games, and put so much pressure on him to do his best, I finally know what is going on!!!!!!!

Tonight the prince played a perfect game. (pitched a perfect inning three up three down, had a great hit bringing two players home!) I was so proud of him, he has worked so hard to be the best he can be, and tonight it payed off. Great job buddy! Remember I will always be your biggest fan.

0 comments: