Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Go Jordin!

So I watched American Idol last night. Jordin blew me away! I could not help thinking during her last song the magnitude of the moment for her. She is 17 years old. When I was 17, what had I done? Well, I had finally gotten my license, barely passing my junior year and completely clueless regarding my future. Yet at 17 she has shown poise, grace and maturity that most 17 year olds can only dream of.

I hope that she wins tonight, I did my part I voted 4 times (I've not voted since the great Reuben vs. Clay showdown!)

On another note.....

I told my friends at school today that I had a blog. Mostly I just got laughed at. Just wait, ever so slowly my technologically advanced friend Sandy will teach me how to do this better and soon my blog will be great. In the meantime, it's just random nothingness by yours truly.

Until later.....

1 comments:

Sandy D. said...

Maybe I can come to your house and we can have a blogging weekend. I just wish you had the blog when the snake was in the house. It would have made a great entry.