Thursday, August 2, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Apparently I'm supposed to be doing Thursday Thirteen's- list of 13 things, random things apparently. For my debut Thursday Thirteen, I present....

13 Essentials for Ocean Isle Beach

  1. The kids -no Home Alone here!
  2. sunscreen -Coppertone Sport in the spray bottle, don't you love the spray sunscreen!
  3. bathing suit- no additional info needed
  4. new black and pink adidas flip flops
  5. our new "Sporty Crab Traps"
  6. coffee and filters- don't you hate forgetting the filters and using paper towels?
  7. more sunscreen
  8. boogie boards
  9. books- I've checked out 5 new ones from the Library
  10. casting net- from last weeks trip to Pirate Land
  11. bikes- including the new pink helmet for the little one
  12. Sprint Card- for the lap top so we don't loose touch with the world- look for Al Bundy pics next week!
  13. more SUNSCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I hope I didn't cop out by using sunscreen three times, but can you think of anything more important than sunscreen at the beach?





2 comments:

Sandy D. said...

you forgot the shovel

This IS The Fun Part! said...

Yep, ya forgot two things . . . Larry and ME!!!! I'm a great grandkid sitter!