Thursday, August 9, 2007

13 Reasons I'm Not Ready to Leave Ocean Isle Beach

To follow is the list of 13 reasons I'm not ready to go home yet, as composed while on the beach this afternoon....


  1. I will no longer be able to change directly from my PJ's into my bathing suit and back into my PJ's.
  2. JB will have to go back to work (although we have spent all of our money and need him to work.)
  3. I will have to go back to showering AND applying makeup.
  4. DP can't surf at home.
  5. No matter how many times I have asked, Malia refuses to come live with us.
  6. I can't ride me bike to the pool at home.
  7. School starts in 11 days:(
  8. We don't have this big sandbox at home.
  9. No more crabbing
  10. I will no longer be able to sit and read on the beach for hours while the kids play peacefully.
  11. I hate going back to reality.
  12. I won't be able to watch Cora and Leo sleep on the beach (ask them about that funny thing they do with their lips while sleeping.)
  13. There will no longer be 2 husbands in the kitchen willing to clean up after dinner.

0 comments: