Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thursday 13: Thirteen Things I Will Probably Never Wear Again

For this weeks list, I give you 13 things I will probably never wear again...

  1. Two piece bathing suit- I'm sure I have not worn a two piece since college. Those of you who sit around the pool with me, you're welcome!
  2. gold lame'- gold is definitely not my best color, but who does it look good on?
  3. stirrup pants- I'm sure I had stirrup pants in every color.
  4. strapless anything, the girls are too far south at this point, and there is no bra that strong!
  5. Reebok hi-tops! What were we thinking?
  6. anything from a store called "5-7-9"
  7. a perm (do you wear a perm? I just know that my hair+perm=disaster!)
  8. sleeveless shirts, tank tops etc... as many of you know I have lost a little weight, even lifted a few weights, nothing seems to effect the wings flapping!
  9. biker shorts- I see ladies at the YMCA all the time wearing them, even with a cute butt, that is not a good look!
  10. parachute pants from the MJ era.. I had gray pants, a black shirt and a black bandanna with asteroids on it! I know that is a vision of beauty!
  11. shoulder pads, why did we want those huge shoulders, especially when we spent so much time trying to make everything look small.
  12. electric blue mascara, no more needs to be said
  13. a wedding dress, I married my prince charming, so I'm lucky to never need another one of these!

2 comments:

Sandy D. said...

I LOVE your blog! You always make me laugh.

Sandy D. said...

I LOVE your blog! You always make me laugh.