Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It's Either That or an Ulcer

Ever since the thunder at 4:11 am this morning, my mind has been moving very quickly. The pit in my stomach tells me today is the day I return to work. Now, don't go getting me wrong, I LOVE my job, I am blessed beyond measure to have my job and get a paycheck for it. I am grateful to have the exact same schedule as my kids and be in the same building all day long with them, but (isn't there always a but) why does summer have to be over already? After an emotional day of crying yesturday ( what if I don't do a good job, what if the new thing is not good, what if the sky falls, etc) I feel ready. Sort of. Of course today it is raining (what a great day for a nap) and I will be working, I'm sure I have had one nap all summer and it was at the beach. Note to self: next summer nap more, time flys when you're having fun.

0 comments: