Friday, August 1, 2008

I Can See Clearly Now...

Pickle, is the proud owner of 12 days of contact lenses. He did well taking them out and putting them in at the docs office, who knows what sort of trouble will come our way in the morning when we are trying to get them in.
We ran some errands including saving tax on $6.98 in school supplies during our tax free weekend. We also went to Wal-Mart and there was a man in a Spiderman suit handing out candy to kids. I laughed so hard, which got the kids giggling, and I'm pretty sure he knew we were making fun of him, especially when I took his pic and text messaged it to Alabama. If I knew how to get it off my phone I would post it on this blog because it is PRICELESS!!!! No big plans this weekend except a birthday party for a one year old, at a mansion in the ville. I actually said to this one year old's dad, if you're doing this for her 1st birthday, what do you do for 2?
Peace Out.

0 comments: