Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thursday 13: Thirteen Things I've Been Doing Instead of thinking of a GOOD "13"

This week has been crazy! Tuesday night I was "sent to my room" at 7:30pm and I know I was asleep by 8:15. So to follow are 13 of the things that have kept me on my toes this week.

  1. tumbling
  2. homework
  3. church
  4. volunteering at school all day Wednesday
  5. went to the Dr. (currently looking for a new one if you guys have any suggestions!)
  6. cotillion
  7. Junie B. Jones play in Winston Salem (FYI it is apparently monsoon season in WS!)
  8. L&F order of $9,000+
  9. cleaning up the mess of the L&F order
  10. 1/2 day of school tomorrow
  11. toured Hickory Cove Bible Camp -which by the way ROCKS! check it out at http://www.hickorycove.org/
  12. preparing for first cheer competition Saturday- practice, practice, practice!
  13. the rain these past two days makes me sleepy!

I will try to do better next week. Watch for post this weekend, as I update on the busy weekend of cheer competitions and soccer tournaments!

0 comments: