Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Christmas WISH List

Last night the kids were making their Christmas list. The arrival of the new American Girl catalog brought out early thoughts of Christmas. Their list are always so funny to me, of course they aren't getting most of it, JB kept getting mad at me because I would say "you might as well not even put that on your list because you're not getting it!"

The Big one wants:

  1. Tipman 98 Custom - paintball gun
  2. cell phone- which he will get when hell freezes over!
  3. new scooter-which he doesn't need
  4. hunting game
  5. Wii
  6. Mario Soccer
  7. patriot hat- I have no idea what this is

The little one wants:

  1. American Girl doll- wants all of them but mostly Julie Albright
  2. Julie Albrights bed, PJ's and book- the bed is $106 so of course she is not getting it!
  3. bike
  4. Ipod
  5. webkinz-4 is enough!
  6. "prettiest dress"
  7. calendar
  8. curtains-for where and why I have no idea

So we'll see want Santa brings, but is always fun to see what they want. Now it is time to start manipulating them into wanting what I am going to get them!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

If the patriot hat is a new england patriots hat I will gladly make his christmas wish come true...GO PATS!