Wednesday, June 13, 2007

VBS- Ready or Not Here We Come!


It is hard to believe that it is time already for Vacation Bible School. I love VBS, it so much fun. I always enjoy helping Carrie (our fearless leader, seriously, she is afraid of nothing!) with paperwork. I know I'm weird, but I love paperwork! We are working hard to make it special for the kids. Carrie, of course, at this point is going a little crazy, and this picture proves, that bible school can kill! What doesn't kill you makes you stronger right?


I am again especially appreciating Cora. She always takes on the task of buying enough food to feed 400 people X 4 days. She of course has it down to a science, documented in detail to help from year to year. I however, can not get it right. I have basically given up on doing it as well as Cora and just hoping to get it close to right.


I pray many little souls are lead to Christ next week and that we don't run out of food.


Get ready for more Game Day Central updates to come!

0 comments: