Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Back By Popular Demand- VBS update!




I had no idea that my blog carried such anticipation among my (3) readers. So here it is... the VBS update!




VBS is going well. It is amazing how each day I think I can't get anymore tired, and then I wake up the next day more tired than before. The end is near, Friday will be here before too much longer. Yesterday we had 436 in VBS, I did not hear a number for today. For that certain hotel tycoon in Alabama, my hotdogs were cooked to perfection, all 350 of them, thank you for the kind (and original) words of advice. The pictures are of Donna and Bonnie with the VBS dog that Donna painted as well as, Linda (my second mom) and Cora working on the 700 cookies we made today. The decorations turned out great, as usual the Christmas lights make the room so much better. Things have gone smoothly and I have had no Chef Ramsey (Hell's Kitchen) moments, although I came close once.




******On another happy note Madelyn made the cheer team on Friday. She is very excited about being able to cheer this year and her dad is excited about it as well (ask him why.)




Thanks to all my fans for your dedication to this happy blog.

1 comments:

Sandy D. said...

FINALLY... something worth reading on the internet!