Monday, July 13, 2009

ho hum

We have entered the ho hums of summer. It is the time that going to the pool is not as much fun anymore, the time when doing nothing is not ok, the time when I must start thinking of school again.
Did I say school, again??? Where does time go? Just yesterday it was May 29th and I was breathing a sigh of relief that school was out, I had survived graduation (again) and that the best was yet to come. Here I am 6 weeks later, and I only have less than a month before I go back to work. I started working on school and you know what happened? Even this blog that I ignore and claim to be completely over suddenly is calling my name. Can you say procrastion? The truth is I feel overwhelmed, I have to reinvent the wheel again this year and that task just seems too much. I feel like crying. Will it help? No, will I anyway, probably. It is times like these that my ADD kicks in big time, and I can't do anything.
On a bright (extremely bright, blindingly bright)note, I am going to suck up my fear of flying,(and maybe take a Valium or two) and fly to Birmingham next week. I can not wait to see Sandy and Paul! I want to meet their friends, see their work and everything Bham has to offer.

1 comments:

Meredith said...

So happy for you. I know you will have a blast in B'ham and Sandy will have all kinds of things planned for you to do!