Friday, June 12, 2009

tumbling all around

Here is video of MH tumbling at the gym tonight. Those of you who don't know her very well, let me give you a quick clue as to why this is a big deal. Everything comes easy to M, whether it is school, friends for whatever, it is always easy for her. That leads us to the round off backhand spring, which has been anything BUT easy for her, in fact it has been down right hard. My sweet M, has worked so hard, and this week her hard work paid off, Wednesday she got her round off backhand spring, tonight, she got her round off backhand spring, backhand spring. I am proud of her for working hard and not giving up when the going got tough.

This blog is turning into a brag-a-thon, I promise no more "mom" post for a while.

1 comments:

This IS The Fun Part! said...

And the crowd goes WILD!!!

That's great Miss M!!

Love,
Grammaw & Grampaw

ps - if ya don't do 'mom' posts, at least keep up with the Grammaw posts! I LOVE THEM!