Monday, May 18, 2009

whatcha been doin?

We have been busy. It is after all that infamous last month of school, I am truckin' along and all children at SCS have reached an all time high in excitement. We are all ready, even MH is faking illness every Monday morning. Thankfully this is our last Monday.
We are busy with all the usual getting out of school events, Finale Rally (otherwise known as Field Day), awards day, and of course the ever fun graduation coming next week. All of this of course leads to vacation. Ahhhhhhhhhh, vacation.

Did you know we went to Washington DC? My mom and dad wanted to take the Pickle with them on a trip to DC for his birthday. Well I am an only child and so I felt free to invite myself and my husband and other child, change all their plans and do things my way. (The joys of being an only child.) We had a great time, the weather was wonderful, and fun was had by all. We saw all the sights, some several times as we had trouble navigating the roads occasionally. Did you know there are all kinds of bridges there? We were on all of them, some multiple times. After I publish this I will make a slide show of the pictures. Make sure you check them out.

Thats it for now, I'd bet the next time you hear from me, it will be from Duck, NC. As MH would say, peace out!

1 comments:

This IS The Fun Part! said...

When did ya go to DC - and where the heck is Duck??

Happy last week of school!

Grammaw