Wednesday, December 17, 2008

hell in a hand basket


The world as we once knew it is over. As Christmas approaches the Paula Deen in me starts to surface, although only in theory until Friday at 11:30 am. Anyway, I digress, it was time to start the search for the Kraft cheese food with garlic. I went Saturday to Bilo, and they did not have it, leaving me to search the Internet for where to get this key ingredient in the Paula Deen cheese grits, which we must have in order to even begin to celebrate Christmas (not really). My research tells me that Kraft has discontinued this product. I just want you to know that this is not good, I know times are a changin' and all, but you can not take the cheese grits away from me. I am, starting now, boycotting all Kraft products, which will be hard considering my kid eats mac and cheese by the pound, and crumblers are the best cheese for salads. But, I mean it, Kraft you are dead to me.

0 comments: