Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Workin' On the Chain Gang

Hello again. I have delayed posting due to lack of pictures. I wanted to post new pictures of the Lucy, but none of them ever do her justice. She is the cutest dog, especially when she wears her pink hoodie. I kid you not, she is ET made over, and we laughed until we cried in PetsMart. If she will cooperate I will try again later for a picture.
We have all been super busy, JB works all the time, the kids are busy with school and sports, while I work PT and try to keep the world spinning. I am sometimes so busy that I wonder where live is going. I am trying to stay focused on the kids and Jon. I feel sometimes I am losing touch with my friends, and that life is passing me by, which is not a very good feeling. I feel a little lost these days. Maybe it will be better when things slow down, whenever that is….
I am pondering an upcoming post regarding our looming presidential election. The Lord is definitely convicting me to express my convictions; I am just trying to get it straight in my head. All I will say is that I am spending a lot if time in prayer for our country these days.
Until then…

0 comments: