Thursday, October 9, 2008

Where I Am



I am spending Thursday and Friday at what I would like to call "Paul's Sheraton," although it is my understanding that for some reason that won't happen. At any rate it was fun to sit and day dream that we were in the same place, along with 4,000 of my closest friends. The ACSI convention is there this week, today I took classes on Proactive Classroom Management, American: On the Road from Christanity to Islam, and Cheap Software for Your Classroom, plus one general session with the above mentioned 4,000 people. Over all it was a good day, however, leaving home at 6:30 was a little early. Tomorrow, I have three more classes and then home by early afternoon. Saturday is the first cheer competition, here is the link to it http://www.jamfest.com/Events/0809/MegaJAM/ThrillJAM.asp
Want to guess what time we have to be there? Try 8:15, why can't these things start later anyway,

Go Tilley's Stars!

0 comments: