Friday, June 6, 2008

Leavin' on a Jetplane..

No, not really, but we are heading to the Outer Banks today (really tomorrow.) We are all so excited , except JB who has just lived through probably the worst week ever at work. He needs the vacation terribly, and I hope we can all get some rest and relaxation. I will blog from Southern Shores but unless we can hack into a neighbors wireless, I will not be able to post any pictures. Off I go to a happy place, nothing like a week of sleeping, reading, laying on the beach, eating and exploring a totally new place (none of us have been there before!)

Until later......

1 comments:

This IS The Fun Part! said...

ooooooooooohhhhhh!!

You guys are gonna have the greatest time!! Goin' fishin', goin' surfin', goin' crabbin', clam diggin', sleepin', laughin', and just plain old fashioned havin' fun fun fun!! Call me when ya get home - or sooner if ya miss me tooooo much!