Sunday, June 8, 2008

I See the Ocaen!!

We made it here, the weather is HOT, HOT, HOT! The beach is wonderful, the ocean (yes, I do know how to spell it, I did that on purpose, ask Leo) is cold! The pool in our backyard is perfect. We are all so happy. MH and Mia were in the pool at 7:30 this morning, and I expect them to be there at 7:30 tonight as well. The boys love all of it, especially the pyramid bunk bed in their room. Our house is huge, much more spacious for two families. I will post pics later when we get them off the camera. Once again, I wish I was sharing the beach with someone who is eating cheese sticks served on french fries. But I am happy just the same, but thinking of you.

Pictures to follow..

1 comments:

Sandy D. said...

Talk us up to C and L and maybe they will want us to join you guys next year!