Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby Boy!


11 years ago today, my life changed forever. I will never forget the day he was born, we were even joking around last night because we remember what we had for lunch on the day he was born (but not what we had today.) This wonderful child changed everything, he taught us how to truly love, he taught us about the things that are truly important in this world. I am proud of this young man, but remain in disbelief that I am old enough to be the mother of an 11 year old child who will be attending middle school next year. Happy Birthday, to my son, I am proud of who you are and the person you are becoming!

1 comments:

This IS The Fun Part! said...

Boy, do I ever agree with that! He truly is a wonder-kid! He has sensability - sensativity - brains - oh, yeah - and his parents good looks!

I'm not old enough to have an 11 year old grandson, either!