Thursday, September 6, 2007

Thursday 13: Thirteen Reasons this is going to be the best weekend EVER!!!!!

As some of you may know, we are leaving tomorrow for Atlanta for the weekend. I am over the moon about this trip, to follow are only 13 of the reasons I am so excited!

  1. I'm going to see Sandy! It has been 18 months since I saw her last, and although we rarely see each other, it makes her no less one of the most important people in my life.
  2. John Smoltz!!!!!!! The big one thinks John Smoltz raises and sets the moon, as a surprise to him we have gotten tickets for Friday nights game also and John Smoltz is pitching! He will be so excited.
  3. Fancy Hotel! As most of you with kids can relate to, we go for cheap and family friendly rather than fancy, for this weekend my friend Juan Pablo has gotten us rooms in an incredible hotel!
  4. It will be nice to do something with the big one and his friend, something that they enjoy, and I will gain enjoyment just from watching them!
  5. The Nationals suck, the Braves might win!
  6. Sandy! Sandy! Sandy! Did I mention how glad I am to see her?
  7. Hot dogs, peanuts, and ice cold coke.
  8. They have cool malls in Atlanta.
  9. The Braves shop, I have been waiting on this trip to finish decorating his room. Here's a hint it will be a Braves motif.
  10. We left all the planning to our own personal Julie McCoy, I'm sure it will be great, thanks Juan Pablo!
  11. Starbucks! There is a Starbucks in our hotel, what a great way to start the day!
  12. I don't have to clean house this weekend.
  13. Sandy, Sandy, Sandy!!!! See you soon girlfriend!

0 comments: