Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Homework Hell

All good things must come to an end, today happy homework ended. Even the little one was crabby, and lacking in ambition today when it came to homework. Apparently words like cheese, week, place, bird and insect are kicking her butt. Even Mr. Patience (aka Daddy) is loosing steam in fact his direct quote while I sit here (after a 15 minute practice session) and type is "that's slit your wrist kind of fun." The big one just had a lot to do with three test tomorrow. All good things must end, the only thing keeping me going is that I'm going to see my most special friend Sandy and Juan Pablo on Saturday, otherwise I would have to go somewhere and cry!

1 comments:

Sandy D. said...

I can't wait! I wish it was Saturday right NOW! I also wish you were awake because I had something I wanted to tell you! I guess I will call tomorrow if I remember.