Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Someone Other than Sandy Reads my Blog!

So tonight I am sitting at church eating my nasty pizza and someone comes up to me and says "I've been reading your blog..." Imagine my shock that anyone other than Sandy, my mother-in-law (who's son calls her far too infrequently) and my newest fan Malia, actually reads my blog. She even made a comment about the tree that fell in the road yesturday, that means she had even read it within the last 24 hours!

So to Amelia, my newest reader, welcome, I'm sure that you will find my content lacking at times, yet most always from the heart (or close to it.) At any rate, it is my world, as seen by me.

2 comments:

Sandy D. said...

How funny- I put a note on my blog today saying if you are reading to email me or leave a comment. I got 1- and bless her heart- she must have read it over 700 times because my site meter said I had crossed the 700 views.

A said...

Greetings! Thanks for the warm welcome! This is nice way to stay in touch. Enjoy the day!
Amelia