Monday, July 16, 2007

$150??????????


Okay, I knew cheer was going to be expensive, but I want to know if you think the uniform pictured above looks like $150 worth of uniform? Then of course she is in LOVE with it, and wants to play around the house in it... I don't think so!

I'm trying to decide other than my wedding dress, have I ever had a $150 outfit? I don't think so. I'm trying to stay all positive, because at least I bought this one second hand and didn't have to pay $220 for a new one plus the $70 shoes that she will probably outgrow before the season is over.

I guess the point is for her to do something she loves.... and she is going to love it whether she likes it or not!

2 comments:

Sandy D. said...

She is beaming with pride!

This IS The Fun Part! said...

Oh my gosh, she looks too grown up! I'm not old enough to have a granddaughter that big! Now I'm beaming with pride!