Monday, March 23, 2009

nothing to report

I am so turning into these people that drive me crazy that never update their blog, maybe it is time to ditch the whole thing, something to think about.

Not much to report really, just going on about lives, running like mad people. It is crazy how busy our lives are, makes me think that one day we will turn around and wonder where did our lives go. We have so much to be thankful for I guess I shouldn't complain.

Lots of stress last week with he BIG meeting at school for next year. Looks like I get to keep my job, unfortunately lots of my friends weren't as fortunate. Scary times for sure, we were going to only be able to keep one kid there, if I wasn't working there, wasn't sure how we were going to be able to explain that, thankfully it looks like we won't have to.

Both kids are doing so well in school. Blows my mind what an incredible student Dyl has become, two years ago I thought we wouldn't get through 4th grade, now he is on the Headmasters honor roll every time, what a blessing from God. Mad is of course an incredible student, always has been, loves to read and is currently reading on a 5th grade level (she's in second grade)! But if she doesn't get her backhand spring soon, I am going to go MAD!!! Seems like it is always one step forward two steps back in that department.

That's all folks.....

0 comments: