Sunday, September 14, 2008

How Was it Stella Got Her Groove Back?

Like Stella, I have lost my groove. I can not seem to get all the things I need to do done, I can cook dinner, but I can't get to the laundry. I can do the laundry, but forget to go over MH's bible verse with her. Last year by the end of the year, I had it together, this year I can't seem to find the groove. I keep saying it will come, but honestly, almost 4 weeks later, I'm not any closer.

Also, I have a new blog addiction, check out McMama at www.mycharmingkids.net
She has an amazing story of faith and total dependence on God, she is an inspiration to me every single day. I must check her blog 10 times a day to see what she is up to and for medical updates on her unborn son. Take the time to check out McMama, she will astound you with her perspective and shame you for taking the time to worry about all the silly things that I seem to worry over all the time.

Later.

1 comments:

This IS The Fun Part! said...

How could you do that to me??? I still check your page first - but now I just HAVE to check in on McKMama and her brood, too! How on earth does she do it? If you figure out her formula, let me know!