Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sights From the NASCAR All-Star Race






























Maybe, I didn't see it like the other folks there, but these are definitely some of the things that come to my mind quickest. Missing from this montage is a picture of "double bird guy" who shot the double bird every time one driver drove by (I never figured out which one!) Also, missing is the shot of the guy in the truck beside us who, when leaving the track, opened the door, puked and then closed the door and drove on...

1 comments:

This IS The Fun Part! said...

So what you're saying is, "And a good time was had by all!" Isn't it amazing that JB turned out as well as he did -- what with all that NASCAR up-raising I had??

I thought you had been spying on our yard this afternoon when I saw that first pic! WW was giving Rascal an 'outside' bath and that's almost exactly the view I had!