Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thursday 13: Thirteen things I would have done this week if I wasn't working!

As you know, I have returned to the workforce (part-time) for the first time in 7 years! I am very happy in my new job, but I can't help reflect as to how this week is so different that all the rest.

  1. mopped the kitchen- my kitchen floors are gross, if I wasn't working I would have had the energy to mop them by now-I think!
  2. attended a planning meeting as school-sometimes it is good to have a job.
  3. shopped- I have spent $0 this week. I am confident this is due to the fact that my days are fairly busy.
  4. slept-being at school at 7:30 is requiring me to get up around 5ish... it takes me a while to get going in the mornings.
  5. Starbucks- I would have to leave home 20 minutes early just to get a cup of coffee.
  6. laundry-it is starting to pile up!
  7. helped Madelyn study for the spelling bee- we studied very little because of time restrictions this week, she is still an alternate and that's something to be proud of.
  8. spent more time on the Internet- I have quite the blog addition, I have had to leave a lot of that behind
  9. spent time with my mom- she was off work this week but we did not get together
  10. gone to the Y- gotta find time for this somewhere
  11. looked for hotel for next cheer competition- it's coming soon
  12. watched Soaps- it is a good thing they are easy to catch up on
  13. I would have missed out on the opportunity to teach 175 students, and receive all the hugs and laughs they bring to my day- I love my students!

0 comments: