Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas 2007


We had a wonderful Christmas! I heard the first rumblings out of Mad around 4:15, eventually she went back to sleep, then it was Pickle around 5:15, so it was a long day. We have had a great time today with the Wii, even I have enjoyed it and may be coming down with a case of tennis elbow. I think that Sandy's weight loss book based on the Wii will be on the NY Times bestseller list by Christmas 2008 (I expect an autographed copy!)
It was wonderful to spend the day with family and friends. We celebrated with birthday cake for Jesus tonight. I hope we do a good job of balancing the fun of Santa with the celebration of Christ birth. Sometimes I wonder, I just hope they will remember the true reason for Christmas. To all of our family and friends thank you for all the blessings you have given us this year, we are truly blessed in many ways.
More to come tomorrow...

0 comments: