Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thursday 13: Thirteen Things I am Thankful For....

I know, I know, I have been majorly slack in the blogging department lately. Life has been busy, good but busy! So obviously on Thanksgiving it is time to reflect on all my blessings, and there are tons of them!

  1. My Husband, the best husband to ever live!
  2. My wonderful kids, who bring so much joy to our lives.
  3. My mom and dad
  4. My God
  5. My kids school
  6. My friends, near and far (those of you in Alabama know who I'm talking about!)
  7. My job (did I tell you guys about that?)
  8. My home that the Lord has so graciously provided us.
  9. Good health for myself and my family
  10. My 82 year old grandparents who I get to spend Thanksgiving with.
  11. My new car (I know that is horribly materialistic!)
  12. My church
  13. the rain falling from the sky today.

2 comments:

Sandy D. said...

I am thankful every day of my life for you!!!

Sandy D. said...

I am thankful that you are so diligent about blogging.