Thursday, July 23, 2009

defying gravity

Tomorrow morning at 7:55, I am getting in a metal tube that defies gravity and heading to Birmingham Al. Those who know me, know that there must be something pretty wonderful at the end of this air travel or I would not be going. Indeed, I am making a trip to see Sandy. It has been two years this September since I saw Sandy. It is always funny to me how I see her only every two years or so yet when we are together it is like not one minute has passed since we were together last. Usually within just a few minutes we are talking alike, and laughing at stuff only we think is funny. God blessed me with her friendship a long, long time ago, and for that I am indescribably thankful. I can't wait to see her and Paul! I am sure that it will be a wonderful weekend of laughing and togetherness!
See ya soon!

0 comments: